review | MAYBELLINE DREAM FRESH BB CREAM "MEDIUM/DEEP SHEER TINT" PRT.1

Hey love! I jumped on the BB Cream! Apparently with the WRONG shade. Ok let me tell you I went to several different  Walgreens to find the Deeper shades,honey let me tell you once I saw the work Deep I ran to the contaainer to product the BB cream. Ok so I went home with a smile on my face because I finally got my hands on this new hot product. I did a tutorial and everything. And noticed that the cream look a little lighter than me :(. So I did my research and come to find out there is an additional shade called "Deep Sheer Tint". So I was thinking I had the right shade the whole time! WRONG! WRONG! So I went back to a CVS closer to my house and found my correct shade I was so please! :) . This BB cream gives you a light/medium sheer coverage. Doesn't clog pores or feel heavy on skin as some foundations. I would compare it to the ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer (which is another favorite of mine!) ,but cheaper. Would I purchase this again yes,but I am not a fan of the price when I can buy the cheaper alternative (elf studio tinted moisturizer) for $3 bucks!


Rating: 



Video:


Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment