PRETTYLITTLETHING RENAISSANCE COLLECTION + BOOHOO ACCESSORY HAUL


Hey Ya'lllllllllllll! Happy 2020 I know I haven't posted on here since forever! But the "Boss B*tch is HERRRE!" LOL. But seriously I have't really been in my creative space in a while but I still have been shopping so here a clothing haul from PLT and Booho.

So ya'llllllll this Renaissance collection is giving my early 2000s tease. Like Pretty Little Thing did they THANG... yes I said it they "THANG" with this collection!! PLT | Plus Multi Renaissance Printed High Neck Long Sleeve Bodysuit (Size: 16)
Plus Camel Wet Look Legging (Size 20) Plus Brown Print Mesh Ruched Front Puff Sleeve Bodysuit (Size 18) Plus Camel Wet Look Midi Skirt (Size 20) BOOHOO | Ring Detail Check Print Buckle Belt (FAT A$$ CAN'T FIT) Plus Double Ring Detail Boyfriend Belt

Video:


Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment